photo Dividing_Line_zps49e8e8a2.png

23 October 2015

Fri-yay! + Favorites

WE MADE IT! Happy Friday! We are so ready for the weekend.  Both girls had bad colds this week, so everything felt a bit like overtime. Sick babies wear my heart out. I'm so glad they seem to be on the mend though, just in time for a fun-packed weekend! Today we are headed to the zoo. On Saturday, we have two birthday parties and tickets to go to this on Saturday night.  It will be our first time going, so I'm pretty excited to see what it's all about.
Other than being so glad for the weekend, I thought I would share a couple other Fall-ish favorites I'm enjoying lately.

I got this pair of jeans from Old Navy last week for such a steal.  I'm still in jean awe about this purchase.  TRUST ME, amazing. Plus, they ride a little higher on the tummy which I love because I grew two humans in there, so yeah.

Andy, Marin and I just made these adorable cookies to get us in the Halloween spirit. They were only $3.99 at Target and were super easy and fun for Marin to get involved with. Plus, they turn out just as cute as the picture.

While we're on the topic of sweets, I sing the praises of these little pies every Fall.  And so I shall again. They are DELICIOUS!

I've been reading this book this month, and it is a breath of fresh air, so funny and engaging.  If you are a lady in need of a good laugh and/or a tender pep talk, this is your book. It takes all sorts of literary bells and whistles to keep my short attention span entertained and this has nailed it. SO very good.

Okay, so this is kind of a cheat because I haven't actually tried it yet, but it looks really yummy and interesting. I have plans for this and our dinner table. I will let you know how it goes.

I hope you and yours have a fun weekend!

  



No comments:

Post a Comment