photo Dividing_Line_zps49e8e8a2.png

13 May 2016

Let's Party! Friday Favorites


Hip hip hooray, it's Friday! And if that's not a reason to talk parties, I don't know what is. ;) I have always had a soft spot for a cute party with all the fun details that make a celebration unique and special, so today I thought I'd share some of my favorite party supply shops.  I'm sure there are oceans of shops out there, but here are a few I've come to know and love.

Shop Sweet Lulu is an online boutique that carries on-trend and adorable party supplies, bakeware, etc.  Their prices are super reasonable too. Bonus!

Ultra Pom is a rental shop I used to rent the sequin tablecloth for Greg and Kaitlin's baby shower.  I was a bit nervous about renting a tablecloth (that would have desserts all over it no doubt) but I was SO pleased with this experience! They make the whole process really easy. 

Shop Meri Meri Meri Meri party supplies are some of my very favorites.  If you are looking for unique and precious party collections, you won't be disappointed with this company. Amazon also carries loads of their party supplies if that is a more convenient ordering method for you.

Beau-coup I used this website to order custom, white-chocolate dipped fortune cookies for Greg and Kaitlin's shower (in the middle of the Summer!) and they arrived, packaged to perfection and really yummy.  They are a fun shop for unique sweets and favors. 

Luna Bazaar is a shop I used to order pink vases for Marin's Third Birthday Party.  They have a large (and affordable) inventory of party decor.  

 Anthropologie is always a good idea, but I especially love finding unique party and hosting gems here, including the tablecloth and cake stands I used for Brite's first birthday party.  

Hope these are helpful for all you party people! Have a fun weekend and if you need us, we'll be at the poooooool.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment