photo Dividing_Line_zps49e8e8a2.png

11 March 2016

Friday and I'm (P)in Love


Happy Friday! Are these warm weekends breathing a little extra life into anyone else? We are especially looking forward to this one because I just got the Getting ready to board plane. Can't wait to see my girls text from Andy. Dad is headed home! Woohoo!  Miss that guy when he is gone. ;) 
We have tons of exciting things to look forward to in the next couple months, including both girls' birthdays. Sigh. Lately, whenever Marin gets asked how old she is, she proudly says, "I am almost FWEE and Britey is almost ONE!" Then my heart breaks a little. BUT when my heart is done melting to mommy mush, I start getting excited for birthday parties for these little ones. And with birthday parties, comes pinning and with pinning comes pinning of things totally unrelated to what you set out to pin originally.  Following me?  So, today I thought I'd share some of my favorite Spring-party-hosting-Summer-wardrobe inspired pins. ;)  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment