photo Dividing_Line_zps49e8e8a2.png

01 July 2014

TOP 10 SIGNS WE'VE COME DOWN WITH A FIFA FEVA (YEAH THAT'S BAD)


10. Marin ended up with this wild head of hair during that nail biting game today.
9.   When accidently stubbing a toe or running into each other, we roll on the ground and hold our necks.
8.  Marin has started kicking her ball around the house, a new milestone. Even the babe is getting in on the action!
7.   I spent an entire baby's nap reading random facts about the World Cup.  Yikes.
6.   I may or may not have woken up a bit cranktastic but quickly kicked the bad attitude when I remembered today was USA vs. Belgium. (Might have to cry myself to sleep on that one.)
5.   I have begun narrating the days events in a British accent, but mostly in my head, luckily for everyone. 
4.  We have replaced the word zero in our vocabulary with “nil”
3.   We are considering the name Tim Howard for future children (boy or girl)
2.  Why? #becausefutbol that’s why.
1.  This text between me and the husband today. (Next to air on "Top 10 Reasons we are lameazoids)




No comments:

Post a Comment