photo Dividing_Line_zps49e8e8a2.png

15 August 2014

I HAVE SEEN THE WHITE

Well, hello there m for love(r). Double wink. Big squeeze.  Feeling the love on this Friday? Hope so because I sure am, and I appreciate you stopping by and sharing this life with me via this tiny blog when there is a big old internet available to ya.

Okay, so what have I been up to this week? Oh nothing, just diving into some decorating ideas I have for this home of ours.  Marin's room is the current project which I am pumped to show you someday soon.  But until then, I thought I'd share what I've been day dreaming of doing with the master. This week I did a guest post over at Notes from the Nelsens where I chatted about plans for making a house a home while TRYING to stay within a budget and within reason.  You know the happy place where MORE meets LESS?  Tough tension there, but we continue to remember what all those lessons on simplicity brought to our hearts.  Sigh.

With that being said, I'm thinking about WHITE. Simple and beautiful, white on cream on white.  Is there anything that a big, white fluffy comforter can't heal after all? Is there a greater color to symbolize there is a dreamer on board here, someone who is in denial about goldfish fingers and wine spills? Is there any better choice for a light lover and romantic? I think not. So, white it shall be.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Smooches, m

1 comment: