photo Dividing_Line_zps49e8e8a2.png

17 March 2016

Easter Basket Gift Guide

1/2/3/4/5/6/7

Happy Friday! I've had such a fun time picking out a few things here and there for the girls' Easter baskets this year, so I thought I'd share a few ideas I've come across.  Books are one of our favorite gifts to get them and That's Not Funny, Bunny is such a sweet story about how true friends love you for who you are. I think Marin is going to really enjoy it. We are also putting this book and this book in their baskets. And those surprise carrots! I actually have no clue what's inside them, and I think they're party favors, but they were just too close to their kin, the highly acclaimed (at least in our house) YouTube surprise eggs. ;)
Easter festivities start this weekend with the girls' first Easter egg hunt, and I'm sure it's going to be a blast to watch!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment